Enfuz Basic provides adequate levels of nutrients, but there are some really good reasons to upgrade to Enfuz Advanced. Enfuz Advanced contains all the nutrients found in Enfuz Basic but with a few key differences
Enfuz Advanced contains twice as much fish oil. In addition, the fish oil is enteric coated to prevent any aftertaste and odors associated with fish oil.
Enfuz Advanced has an extra capsule of our Super Fruit Formula for increased antioxidant support.
Enfuz Advanced contains a superior probiotic with higher levels of friendly bacteria
- Contains all major vitamins and minerals.
- Probiotics balance the levels of friendly bacteria in the intestinal tract.
- Provides antioxidants from superfruits including acai, mangosteen, noni, pomegranate, resveratrol, and more.
- Offers high-quality fish oil that provides cardiovascular benefits.
- Carry a daily pack with you and take at your convenience!
- Includes 1900 IU of vitamin D3 per serving.
- Provides doctor-approved formulation.
As a dietary supplement, take one (1) packet daily
Caution: Do not exceed recommended dose. Pregnant or nursing mothers, children under 18, and individuals with a known medical condition should consult a physician before using this or any dietary supplement. This product is manufactured and packaged in a facility which may also process milk, soy, wheat, egg, peanuts, tree nuts, fish, and crustacean shellfish. ALLERGEN WARNING: CONTAINS SOY (SOY ISOFLAVONES, LECITHIN) FISH (SARDINE), DIARY AND WHEAT (OCTACOSANOL). KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. DO NOT USE IF SAFETY SEAL IS DAMAGED OR MISSING